As the leading online travel company in Africa, we at Rhino Africa, are ever growing and expanding. Having kicked-off as a one-man show in 2004, we have never looked back on our accomplishments. We are now proudly, a digital travel powerhouse of over 200 quirky adventurers, tech-boffins and daring creatives - to name but a few.
We have a need for a Spanish Speaking Junior Sales & Admin Assistant! This is a new, exciting and crucial role that has been created in our operations department, within the Sales Team. If your biggest flaw is being too pedantic, and you consider yourself someone who pays unimpeachable attention to detail, then read on. Are you constantly impressed by the quality of work you put out? If yes, then this is your chance to join a team of like-minded people within our organisation. Our ideal person will have some previous experience working within a tour operating or travel sales background.
The Lead Team is a new key function within Rhino Africa, connecting client leads efficiently and effectively to our consultants. This includes ensuring that quality checks are developed and consistently executed, and will, over time, include additional layers of value added processes aimed at enhancing conversion rates including lead warming, client qualification, communications and live chat, among others.
As Rhino Africa’s Spanish Speaking Junior Sales & Admin Assistant, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to three primary functions:
- Acting as the first point of contact for international clientele interested in booking tailor-made holidays and safaris on the continent
- Supporting Sales consultants with all administrative duties
- Conclude on all aspects of the post confirmation of the booking
- Booked hotel/lodge and logistic reservations-based consultants requirements
- Responsible for travel request distribution to agents
- Work directly with Sales Managers to resolve client travel issues
- Customer service-related responsibilities from client and perform other office duties as assigned
The ideal Spanish Speaking Junior Sales & Admin Assistant will possess:
- A Matric qualification or the equivalent, accredited by SAQA; (preference will be given to candidates with a formal tertiary qualification)
- 1 - 3 years of experience within a tour operating or travel sales background
- The willingness to work flexible hours/shifts with changing working days/times
- The ability to work remotely, within the extended shift working hours
- Strong and professional verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to identify and manage enquiries not suitable for distribution through selected suitable pre-determined/minimally tailored packages or through relevant information
- An achievement oriented attitude with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and a highly reliable nature
- The candidate must be fluent in Spanish
Rhino Africa is an EE Employer and preference will be given to designated groups in line with the EE Plan.
- CAPE TOWN: Carry out your craft in gorgeous offices located in the heart of Cape Town, the world's most beautiful city.
- INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND MENTORS: Work under visionary leaders who encourage open and direct communication and honest feedback.
- Join the Sales Ops team of the fastest growing company in travel and help us shape the future of our industry
- Collaborate with a diverse and talented team for all your digital needs - check out some behind the scenes shots on our RhinoAfrica_Life Instagram page.
- EXPLORE AFRICA: To share our glorious continent with the crash, we offer each of our Rhinos exclusive access to the Roaming Rhinos online travel portal. With the keys to the kingdom you'll unlock travel deals for yourself, your family and your friends. From breathtaking African experiences to getaways at our inspiring locations, you’ll receive up to 90% discount from 80 different partners and suppliers across 7 countries. You'll get to take advantage of rebates on activities, transport and accommodation, including our own Camissa House and Silvan Safari Lodge!
- Make an impact - for every 7 people we bring to Africa, we create one permanent job in the tourism industry
- Kick back in our incredible, tailor-made HQ in the heart of Cape Town
- Make the most of exclusive access to our employee online travel portal - Roaming Rhinos. From breathtaking African experiences to getaways at our inspiring locations, you’ll receive up to 90% discount from 80 different partners and suppliers across 7 countries. You'll get to take advantage of rebates on activities, transport and accommodation, including our own Camissa House and Silvan Safari Lodge!