German Travel Documentation Specialist
The Rhino Africa story began way back in 2004 and has since grown beyond our wildest dreams. Repeatedly voted Africa’s Leading Safari Company, Rhino Africa is a world leader in curating bespoke once-in-a-lifetime luxury African itineraries. We firmly believe in the transformational nature of our tourism industry and the value it has in providing sustainable solutions in both protecting our wild animals and uplifting vulnerable communities in Africa.
We are on the lookout for a full-time German Travel Documentation Specialist to join our Sales Support team to provide comprehensive administrative support to our Sales Consultants, particularly concerning clients' travel documents.
As a German Travel Documentation Specialist your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Supporting Sales consultants with all administrative duties relating to clients travel documentation
- Create accurate travel documentation for clients
- Work directly with Sales Managers to resolve documentation issues which impacts client experience
- Customer service-related responsibilities
- Work with external suppliers on a regular basis via telephone and email communications to ensure all aspects of booking from supplier end is resolved
- Work with our rates team to resolve rates-related tasks and communicate with consultants
- Log all required tickets relating to rates and product
Our ideal German Travel Documentation Specialist will possess:
- A National Senior Certificate/Matric
- 2 years of experience in a Travel Documents role in a Tour Operator Environment
- Based in Cape Town
- Excellent speaking and writing in the German language.
- Great communication skills
- Willingness and drive to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Not essential but advantageous:
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism
At Rhino Africa, there’s a smorgasbord of added delights. With us, you would:
- Join an award-winning team in an industry-leading company in African travel and help us shape the future of our industry;
- Make an impact - for every 7 people we bring to Africa, we create one permanent job in the tourism industry;
- Earn an attractive remuneration package including a competitive base salary, 4% pension fund and 20 days of paid vacation per year;
- When on-site, carry out your craft in gorgeous offices in the heart of Cape Town - the world's most beautiful city;
- Optional Health Insurance coverage with Essential Med;
- Work under visionary leaders who encourage a family culture, open and direct communication and honest feedback;
- Collaborate with a diverse and talented high-performance team;
- Explore Africa - To share our glorious continent with the crash, we offer each of our Rhinos exclusive access to the Roaming Rhinos online travel portal. With the keys to the kingdom you'll unlock travel deals for yourself, your family and your friends. You'll get to take advantage of rebates on activities, transport and accommodation, including our own Camissa House and Silvan Safari Lodge!
Rhino Africa Safaris is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference. Please note that this position is only available to SA citizens.